DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION AND LISTEN TO CROATIAN SHORT STORIES.
Croatian Soundscript is a free mobile application that contains sound-designed unpublished short urban stories by Croatian authors and excerpts from written works of old Croatian literature inspired by the space in which they are located. The project is applicable to mobile devices and is activated with the help of geolocation. All you have to do is install the mobile application, turn ON geolocation and walk through the streets of the cities where the Croatian Soundscript program was implemented. With each new push notification that arrives on your mobile phone, you can listen to a new story with your own headset, also take it with you and share it with others. Croatian Soundscript is an author’s project of the art organization YELO, which was created in collaboration with The Zagreb Tourist Board, The Split Tourist Board, The Ministry of Culture and Media of the Republic of Croatia and Croatian Telekom. Croatian Soundscript also received support from the Central Office for Croats Outside the Republic of Croatia and City of Split.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
1. ALLOW THE MOBILE APPLICATION TO CONECT TO GEOLOCALISATION
2. WALK ALONG THE SPOTS MARKED ON THE MAP AND YOU WILL RECIEVE A PUSH NOTIFICATION WHERE YOU CAN LISTEN CONTENT
3. LABELS OF THE ENTIRE CONTENT ARE ON THE CITY MAP. LISTENED CONTENTS ARE BLUE WHILE THOSE WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE THEM ARE MARKED WITH THE COLORS OF CROATIAN SOUNDSCRIPT LOGO
4. DON’T WORRY IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO CERTAIN STORIES ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE THERE IS AN OPTION FOR THAT WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO LISTEN TO STORIES AGAIN AT ANY TIME, BY CHOOSING IT ON THE CITY MAP.
5. WISHING YOU PLEASNT LISTENING AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF CROATIAN SHORT STORIES AND FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE LITTERARY CROATIAN PATRIMONY !