Your privacy is very important to us.
- We take care of the personal information we request from you and the personal information we collect through your use of the “Croatian soundscript” application.
- We only hold personal data for as long as we have reason to do so.
- The goal is to simplify information management to help you control what information you want to share publicly and which you do not.
- We aim to achieve full transparency on how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
The art organization “YELO – for an interdisciplinary artistic process”, is working on the development of the application “Croatian soundscript”. The goal is to establish a long-term platform to support the mobile app with its annual editions of written and recorded stories, wherein they serve as a “repository” of the Croatian written word or, more specifically, of literary heritage as a remembrance of the time when the stories were first created.
- Our application “Croatian soundscript” (for Android and iOS);
- Our website www.hrvatski-zvukopis.com
Through this Ordinance, we will use the term “services” as a common name for our “Croatian soundscript” web site and mobile applications.
The following explains how we collect, use, and share your data, along with the options you have in controlling this data.
Information we collect
We collect personal data only when we need them to provide the “Croatian soundscript” service. For example, to give you access to the app, communicate with you through our website or improve our services.
We collect personal data in two ways: when you provide us with your information on the web site and automatically through the use of our services, such as downloading the “Croatian soundscript” application or by accessing the “Croatian soundscript” website.
Information you provide us
No surprise that we collect the information you provide us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and the way we use the information.
- Basic user information on the “Croatian soundscript” website: we ask you for basic information: your name and surname and e-mail address so that we can respond to your sent message via the web site or web application and communicate with you in this way
- Communicate with us: It is possible that we will request your information when answering the questionnaire, communicating with our support team for support or questions about our application on our social profiles.
Information we collect automatically
In this way, we collect information automated by:
- Log information: Log information: Like most network service providers, we collect information commonly provided by web browsers, mobile devices, and servers. These are, for example, type of browser, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referral site, date and time access, operating system, and mobile network information. This information is collected when you use our services.
- Use information:Use information: We collect information about your use of our services. For example, we collect information about what users did on the site – in other words, we know who did what and what he did on the site. We also collect information about what happens when you use our services (e.g., page views, unit type changes, etc.) along with device information (e.g., mobile display size, mobile network name, and mobile device manufacturer). This information uses us to find out how people use our services to help them improve.
- Location info: We can determine the approximate location of your device according to your IP address. We collect and use this information to calculate which sites or locations are being used more and more accessible to the app users and adapted to them in the following releases of “Croatian soundscript”.
- Cookie and other technology information:
The cookie is a small amount of data stored on your computer by the web site you visit. Cookies usually save your site settings, such as a preferred language or address. Later, when you open the same web page again, the web browser sends back the cookies that belong to that page. This allows the page to display information tailored to your needs. Websites do not have memory. If you surf from a card to a card inside a web site, you will not be recognized as the same user on all the cards. Cookies allow the web page to recognize your web browser.
How we use the data
We use your information as follows:
- To provide you with our services, or respond to your questions and messages;
- To further develop our services – for example, adding new features that we believe will be needed or will help them more effectively use the “Croatian soundscript ” application;
- To track and analyze locations where modems are set up and a better understanding of users’ interaction with our “Croatian soundscript ” project, which helps us improve and facilitate its use;
- To monitor and protect the security of the use of the “Croatian Sound” application, detect and prevent fraud and other illegal activities, prevent unwanted mail, etc.
- To gather feedback from you or to inform you about the news of the project “Croatian soundscript”.
- To personalize your experience of using the “Croatian soundscript” application.
How to share information
We do not sell personal information of our users!
We only share customer information in the limited circumstances listed below with the appropriate safeguards:
- In the case of legal obligation: In cases where it is prescribed by law or necessary for the prevention, detection or punishment of criminal offenses and fraud, your personal data will be shared with the competent authorities. We may disclose your information as a response to a court order or other legitimate request by the state.
- Shared and Unidentified Information: We may share information that is united or justified unidentified so that information cannot reasonably be used to identify a person. For example, we may release joint statistics on the use of our services
Although no network service is 100% secure, we strive to protect your data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction and we take reasonable steps to do so. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect the personal information you provide us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal data on our servers.
Other things you should know
Who is responsible for processing personal data collected through the Rentlio application?
The Artistic Organization “YELO’s Interdisciplinary Artistic Process”, headquartered in Zagreb, OIB: 41775268569, controls the processing of personal data collected for the purpose of providing the service through the “Croatian soundscript” application.
You may at any time have the right to request access to your personal data, modify or delete inaccurate data, as well as limitation or objection to processing for legal reasons, as well as the right to transfer data.
In order to exercise these rights, update your personal information or receive answers to any questions regarding processing of your personal information through the “Croatian soundscript” application, please contact us by email.
Complaints regarding the processing of your personal information by the Company may also be referred to the competent Croatian Data Protection Authority (AZOP).